Primary Flow Signal (PFS) and its subsidiaries provide the industry’s highest accuracy, highest reliability flow measurement technology, equipment, engineering, service, sales, support, and distribution.
With headquarters and manufacturing in the United States and Canada, PFS leads the North American market, and extends its global reach to all continents. We specialize in pressurized and open channel flow metering applications, and all types of line fluid (i.e., steam, gas and liquid, as well as solids-bearing) measurement solutions. Our versatile technology serves a wide variety of functions critical to our everyday lives and comfort, e.g.: municipal water and wastewater delivery, industrial service, chemical processing, power generation, as well as oil and gas extraction and management.
THE PFS DIFFERENCE:
- Over 30 years of the industry-leading accuracy and reliability of PFS products, including over one million of our patented HVT Halmi Venturi meters in service worldwide
- The industry’s largest full-time staff of engineers and technicians
- Complete in-house design, machining, fabrication, welding, NDE/Radiography, calibration, and finishing
- Continuing service and rehabilitation of flow meter installations
- The resources to commit to LTAs (Long Term Agreements) that guarantee supply and pricing over a span of years
- High speed machining and manufacturing as well as heavy manufacturing, including contracts of substantial size
- Multiple locations: Cranston, RI (headquarters); Houston and Odessa-Midland, TX; Altus, OK; Seneca, SC; Edmonton, Alberta and Canada
- Research and development in a variety of technologies
It is our objective to satisfy the needs of our clients with the world’s best quality products and services at competitive prices.