Highly accurate and reliable, PFS-FM FlowMaster secondary instrumentation package integrates seamlessly with our primary elements as well as with those of most other manufacturers. When the FlowMaster is combined with a PFS primary element, we can assume single-source responsibility for the entire metering installation to save you time and money.
With the PFS-FM FlowMaster, we have combined the critical elements of the typical secondary group in a sturdy NEMA-4X enclosure, with a PFS-HP high performance transmitter, three-valve manifold, power supply, surge suppressor, totalizer-indicator, and optional signal discrimination, chart recorder, linearizer, or other equipment.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PFS-FM
- Fully assembled, calibrated, and tested by our qualified technicians prior to shipment
- Works with virtually any primary flow element
- The NEMA-4X is standard, but higher NEMA standards available
- Covered by our full 5-year standard warranty
- All key elements in stock and available for quick delivery
- Each unit is fully documented for fast and easy reference by operator/owner
Please consult our sales engineering department for assistance with your particular application.