Lunch & Learn, Differential Pressure Measurement Seminar
The Lunch & Learn seminar is an excellent way to enhance your personnel’s knowledge about differential pressure (dP) flow elements with minimal interruption to your limited schedule.
Our Sales Managers come to your location to supply a customized presentation, typically over your lunch hour and can cover a variety of subjects.
The seminar is well suited for design engineers, instrumentation and process control engineers, technicians, plant operators and systems personnel.
Provided is an introduction to dP type fluid flow meter primary devices along with a selection of related subjects specific to your particular industry.
Municipal common water cycle uses include: Raw water intake, water treatment plant processes, potable water distribution, wastewater collection, wastewater treatment process control, and plant effluent.
Industrial uses are common throughout a vast range of fluid applications, a short list: plant water and steam, cryogenic, chemical and natural gas.
An excerpt of beneficial subjects that can be covered are listed below. Specialized application topics can also be prepared.
- History of the Venturi meter
- Benefits of a Venturi, differential pressure measurement
- dP Principles and Theory
- Secondary Instrumentation
- Reynolds Number
- Discharge Coefficient
- Rangeability, Square Root Relationship
- Pressure Loss
- Straight Pipe Requirements
- Laboratory Calibration or Bench Calibration
- dP Element Types, Venturi, Orifice, Wedge, Etc..
- PFS HVT Design Venturi Benefits
- Fluids, Raw/Finished/Waster Water, Steam, Gases, Corrosive, Errosive
- Venturi Rehabilition