With decades of experience designing, testing, and manufacturing flow meters for a wide variety of applications and tolerances, PFS provides field-proven industrial flow meters to fit any requirements.
Primary Flow Signal offers adaptable and innovative designs, and vertically integrated planning and manufacture, all supported by the industry’s largest team of specialized flow meter engineers. Our products are available in a variety of sizes and materials and can handle gases, chemicals, and tar sands, providing a long service life even in corrosive and harsh, high-temperature environments.
Industrial Applications that Benefit from Flow Meters
Primary Flow Signal works with a wide range of industrial applications to provide flow measurement solutions. Some applications that benefit from flow meters include:
- Chemical & petrochemical
- Pulp & paper industry
- Food & beverage production
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Cryogenic industry
Types of Flow Meters for Industrial Applications
- Venturi Flow Meters: Flow measurement of pressurized line fluids, including liquids, gases, and steam, as well as high-viscosity line fluids, solids-bearing line fluids, and harsh or contaminated line fluids
- Wedgetype Meters: Flow measurement of dirty viscous fluids and slurries
- Orifice Flow Meters: Economical flow measurement of clean liquids, gases, and steam
- PTC Nozzle Flow Meters: Differential-producing flow measurement devices with nozzles available in flanged and weld-in styles
- Specialty Flow Meters: Designed for open-conduit flow for water, sewage, sludge or any other non-pressurized material.
Services for Industrial Applications
The team at PFS can provide flow measurement services for industrial applications. We offer meter rehabilitation services, laboratory calibration services, hydraulic analysis, engineering support and technical support. Contact PFS today to learn more about our flow measurement solutions and services for industrial applications.