Contract manufacturing, also known as outsource or third-party manufacturing, is a business agreement in which one company pays another to produce goods or components. This arrangement allows a company to focus on their core competencies while entrusting the manufacturing process to a specialized partner. There are several benefits to partnering with a contract manufacturer, including:
- Cost efficiency: avoid expensive investments in facilities, equipment, and labor.
- Focus on business: concentrate on operations, research, innovation, and optimized resource allocation.
- Scalability: production levels can be quickly adjusted to market fluctuations.
- Speed-to-market: established processes and resources can accelerate the development cycle and expedite production.
- Access to manufacturing expertise and qualifications.
Contract Manufacturing for Military, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Medical, Construction & More:
PFS is a military contract manufacturer with a full-service manufacturing facility, expert engineers, and a dedicated support staff. We manufacture complete systems and individual component parts. We can take your design from prototype phase through to full production. We produce products for a wide variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Industrial, Medical, Aerospace & Military, and Construction. Our manufacturing services and products are customized to client needs. We can offer design and engineering guidance to lower costs and improve performance.
Our manufacturing facility offers a comprehensive range of fabrication, testing, finishing services, and more. Our team includes fabricators, welders, machinists, finishing experts, packing and crating specialists, logistics experts, and quality assurance professionals. We have the equipment, resources, and capacity to work on large or small projects. We work with almost any material, including aluminum, stainless steel, brass, plastics, and any number of exotic metals.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- In-House Design & Engineering: our expert staff offers extensive knowledge and guidance throughout design, prototyping, testing, and production
- Machining: including CNC turning and milling, 5-Axis wire EDM, surface and Blanchard grinding
- Welding: automated, manual, cladding, post-weld heat treating
- Fabrication: structural, pressure retaining, rolling/bending, heavy lift to 30 tons
- Finishing: sand blast, primer/paint, plating, heat treating, polishing
- Crating: domestic and international standards; wood, composite, metal
- Inspection and Examination: including radiography, ultrasonic, visual weld, hardness testing, hydro pressure testing, helium leak testing
- Reverse Engineering: our engineers, manufacturing team, and quality control professionals can reproduce almost any mechanical assembly or component part accurately and efficiently.
Download our free Brochure to see an expanded list of our offerings.
We conform to specified requirements and always strive to exceed expectations. We are a contributor to various international standards committees, fully supporting our staff’s memberships to these commissions. Some of our certifications include:
- ISO 9001
- ASME “S” & “U”
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU Module H
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
How Can PFS Help You?
We aim to form lasting business relationships with our clients by providing high quality products and services, on time and on budget, with an experienced staff. We are consistently investing in new capabilities and technologies to produce those high-quality products and quick turnaround times. Contact Us today to start a conversation about your project or schedule a facility tour to learn more about our capabilities.