Clear & Maintain Tap Holes
Rod Out Pressure Sensing Ports
- Removes obstructions and prevents blockages in pressure sensing lines
- Common sizes: 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″
- Fully customizable
Vent Cleaners are used to manually clean out the pressure taps on static (or corner) differential producer type primary flow elements, preventing obstructions of the pressure sensing line(s) between meter and transmitter.
One Vent Cleaner is installed in each piezometer (tap) location. There is no difference between high and low pressure tap vent cleaners for standard HVT-CI (Cast Iron) meters.
Procedure for installation
- Apply either Teflon tape or pipe compound to threads
- Insert threaded end into piezometer connection on primary flow element
- Tighten securely enough to eliminate any leakage, but does not have to be torqued
Support and Service
In addition to a wide range of differential producing Venturi flow meters, orifice plates, WedgeType™ flow meters, and open channel flow elements, PFS provides comprehensive, specialized services for new and existing flow meters, including rehabilitation, hydraulic analysis, and full engineering support.
ISO 9001, ASME S&U, PED Certified, CRN.