PFS is seeking experienced, enthusiastic individuals to join our in-house machine shop team the CNC Machinist Milling position.
- Produce machined parts by setting up, edit NC code, and operating 3 and 4 axis, vertical and horizontal mills
- Fanuc based computer numerical control (CNC)
- Maintain quality and safety standards
- Record keeping
- Equipment and supply maintenance
- Successful processing of individual R&D related parts and small run quantity items
- Plan machining by studying blueprints/drawings, materials, speciﬁcations, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Setup mills by entering instructions and editing NC code as required, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation; calculating requirements, including basic math, shop geometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, stops, fixtures, indicating vises
- Veriﬁes settings by measuring positions, ﬁrst-run part, and sample workpieces, adhering to project, and drawing tolerance standards.
- Maintain speciﬁcations by observing drilling, milling, and threading operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; edit NC code as required; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Document inspection & traceability by completing production and quality logs.
- Mentor and instruct less experienced machinists and operators.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Considerable experience in the CNC machining industry with a particular focus on vertical and horizontal milling
- Proficient in the use of inspection equipment and tools such as calipers, micrometers, verniers, and gauges.
- Ability to work independently
- Manual G & M Code Programming, Fanuc experience preferred
- Setup & Inspect
- Willingness to share ideas and work collaboratively within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong interpretive, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for detail
- Basic workplace computer experience desired
Employment at Primary Flow Signal
Primary Flow Signal offers a complete and highly attractive benefits package to qualified individuals including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer contributions, life insurance, bonus plan and paid vacation/holidays.
Investment in our employees by way of training, excellent benefits, and a pleasant, respectful work environment is of paramount importance to our company. The commitment PFS makes to each, and every employee is intended to foster a lasting and fruitful career within our organization.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply below IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION with resume. Thank you!