PFS is seeking experienced, enthusiastic individuals to join our in-house welding team. Welds on our
piping and vessel products are subject to internal pressure. All production welds are examined for
acceptance to applicable codes. Primary Flow Signal welders are provided all resources necessary to
obtain and maintain welder qualifications. Our primary base materials for welding are carbon and
stainless steels. We are however qualified and frequently weld a wide variety of base metals including
materials such as aluminum, duplex, Inconel, chromoly, etc. Welders participate in continuous training
in new and traditional welding processes using both conventional and state of the art equipment.
- Production welding of pipe and piping components such as pipe, flanges, fittings, etc.
- Weld Procedure review and interpretation, to be applied to specific welding task
- Engineering drawing, weld symbols, work instructions, review and interpretation, to be applied to specific welding task
- NDE (weld examination) requirements, basic understanding, VT, PT, RT
- Fit up and positioning of piping components to be welded
- Welding equipment setup
- Verify weld size using weld gauges
- Welder Log maintenance per project
- Use of various tools such as grinders, burr tools, wire brushes, etc.
- Oxy/fuel pre-heat and carbon/arc gouging duties
- Strictly follow quality and safety standards
- Inspect self and co-workers layouts and fit ups
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience in welding Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, manual and/or semi auto
- Must pass weld testing (RT & Visual) in the 1G position for the following welding processes: GTAW, FCAW, SAW
- Proficient in the use of welding equipment, tools such as calipers, and gauges.
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to share ideas and work collaboratively within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong interpretive, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with an aptitude for detail
- Basic math skills
- Pipe and Pressure Vessel welding experience a plus
- General industrial fabrication experience a plus
Employment at Primary Flow Signal
Primary Flow Signal offers a complete and highly attractive benefits package to qualified individuals including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer contributions, life insurance, bonus plan and paid vacation/holidays.
Investment in our employees by way of training, excellent benefits, and a pleasant, respectful work environment is of paramount importance to our company. The commitment PFS makes to each, and every employee is intended to foster a lasting and fruitful career within our organization.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply below IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION with resume. Thank you!